Basilica of St. John - Des Moines, IA
Basilica of St. John Foundation Fund was established to help secure the future of the parish, its buildings and its grounds. The goals established for the Basilica of St. John Foundation Fund are to:
- Establish an investment that will grow and provide income for extraordinary expenditures beyond the ability of the parish to pay from weekly collections and ordinary contributions.
- Provide funds for capital improvements and maintenance projects.
- Provide funds for the education of future seminarians from the Basilica parish.
- Provide funds for tuition grants for Basilica of St. John students attending Holy Family School and Dowling Catholic High School.
- Gifts of any amount are welcome. All contributions are acknowledged in writing and all donors are remembered in daily masses.
- Benefactor members are those who contribute $500 or more to the Basilica of St. John Foundation Fund. Those who contribute at this level can specify a name to be engraved on the Basilica of St. John Foundation plaque to be mounted in a place determined at a later date.
- Donors who give an amount up to $500 become Associate Members of the Basilica of St. John Foundation.