The Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa is pleased to announce the creation of the only legacy society that exists solely for the purpose of benefiting the future of Catholic parishes, schools, organizations and other diocesan-wide initiatives within the Diocese of Des Moines.
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE LEGACY SOCIETY, simply notify the Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa that one of the following planned gifts has been made to benefit a parish, school, organization or other diocesan-wide initiative within the Diocese of Des Moines:
- A bequest in a last will and testament, living trust or other estate trust
- A charitable gift annuity
- A deferred gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- An individual retirement account, 401 (K) plan, pension or other retirement plan
- A life insurance policy
- Entering into a life estate agreement whereby a “real” property (such as a residence, vacation home, farmland, etc.) is provided as a gift to the diocese and the donor or designee retains the right to live on the property during one’s lifetime.
To receive the full benefits of the Legacy Society, please complete and return this form.